Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Little Stu Gets Married-Indiana 2014











I really cannot believe that Stuart is 23, getting married and has a career in the ministry. I remember, clearly, when you were born! What an outstanding young man he has become and he managed to find an AMAZING woman (who would actually marry him, just kidding)! Makenzie and Brylee took an airplane with me (Darryl had to work) and they did a great job! As you can see we had lots of fun swimming with Gus Gus, being silly at the beach themed rehearsal, and what a beautiful day to get married! Brylee did well with her flower girl duties, which was great as that little girl can always give you a wild card if she wants! I could not help but think of our family members who could not make it there physically, but I know they all where there in spirit, especially memaw and pa smiling down!      

0 comments: