
Room Number 2W58 became Brylee's home for the next couple of weeks. The first few days were rough as Brylee experienced a multitude of complications, but things only moved forward in a positive direction from there. I cannot say enough good things about the nurses and doctors at Northside Forsyth and the care that Brylee and I recieved. Each day goals were set and Brylee made strides. She was able to get rid of one wire/tube at time until she had virtually none for her car seat test before we went home.
Brylee is such a strong little girl and has the sweetest personality. She hardly ever makes a sound and if you are lucky she will flash you her dimples!
Darryl and I are so very thankful for the support of our family and friends. We appreciate all the prayers and could certainly feel the love!
0 comments:
Post a Comment